Join us on Facebook and keep up to date with all the news
KIMBLE COURSE UPDATE - WEDNESDAY 21ST MARCH
We held a detailed inspection of the course today and are pleased to report that there is an excellent covering of grass and that despite the recent snow, the going is generally good to soft with a small number of soft patches.
The long term weather forecast to race-day is predominantly dry with a light to moderate breeze, with a small amount of rain due on Friday morning and a further period of rain next Tuesday going into Wednesday.
If the forecast remains the same we would be hopeful of racing on good to soft ground.
The Course Inspector will make his pre-meeting inspection on Monday 26 March and this message will be updated after that, together with an update on weather prospects and the going.Type your paragraph here.
OTHER MEETING AT KINGSTON BLOUNT
Sunday 27th May Berks & Bucks Draghounds
Horse racing in Oxon & Bucks - a great family day out!