Horse racing in Oxon & Bucks - a great family day out!
Course Update - Thursday 8th March 11am
A dry day today and the going remains good to soft.
There is a good covering of grass.
The rails are at the innermost on the bends.
The current forecast is for some rain on Friday afternoon and overnight into early Saturday morning but clearing for a mostly dry day on Saturday
Any change in the going will be updated as necessary.
Clerk of the Course
1st Race - 1pm
– The Brentham Cricket Club Open Maiden Race (2miles 5 Furlongs) (A Goffs UK Spring Sale P2P Bumper qualifier)
2nd Race - 1.35pm
– The French Horn at Sonning 6 year olds and over Open Maiden Race.
3rd Race - 2.10pm
– The Kingston Blount Racing Club Members Conditions Race
4th Race - 2.45pm
– The Ladies’ Open Race
5th Race – 3.20pm
– The Mens’ Open Race
6th Race – 3.55pm
– The Lawney Hill Racing Restricted Race (2miles 5 Furlongs)
7th Race – 4.30 pm
– The Connolly’s Red Mills Intermediate
First race at 1.00pm
Entry £13 per person to include a free racecard
Free entry for under 18s
Free car parking
Tickets available on the gate (cash only)
Reserved car parking can be booked prior to
5th March through Stewart Nash on 01932 880211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilities: Bar, food, selection of country shops, bookmakers
Postcode: OX39 4SG